The M6 by DTG Digital was designed for multiple garment prints and fashion panel decoration. Independent 8 x ink channels allow machine configuration of CCMMYYKK – CMYKWWWW or CMYK Orange Violet Red and Grey for an expanded colour gamut and increased textile applications It’s flexible.
The M6 brings a number of new features that complement the demand for volume printing. An all new Garment platen system made up of 3 sets of 4-2-1 platens allows prints to 3 x XXXXL oversized garments, 6 x standard garments or 12 x smaller garments in one system thus reducing the need for multiple platens in production and utilising the maximum field space of 1150mm x 650mm to its full capacity.
The 4-2-1 platen system drastically increases flexibility and productivity allowing more opportunities for profit making volume print production requirements. Additionally, all over prints, fast fashion applications, printing custom designed panels for decorating other than apparel, towels, blankets, draperies…what can you imagine? What is the next profit-building applications a powerhouse like the M6 can bring to your business?
Fashion panel printing is gaining momentum in strike off and small lot manufacturing with fashion houses and contract decorators because of the ease of the flexibility that a flatbed digital printer delivers. There is no need for a roll to roll sticky belt which means a massive reduction in equipment and manpower costs. The DTG Digital M6 supports common panel sixes up to 1100 x 980mm. Fabrics and cut piece as well as multiple finished garments can be decorated at just under 100 square feet per hour with the dual CMYK piezo print head with a minimum 3.5 picolitre drop size for incredibly fine detail through to 48 picolitre large ink drops for rapid production with penetration.
There is no banding even at lower resolutions as the DTG M6 retains the iQ Interweave technology that has made the DTG printers the first choice for garment printers globally. Pressure release dampers ensure that ink is delivered to the print head nozzle plate for uninterrupted printing and an ink mist extraction fan also spans the entire bed ensuring longer print runs without maintenance. With pressurized high volume ink tanks you can print all shift without needing to replenish inks. The DTG M6 is a powerhouse in production that offers flexibility for a wider range of textiles – finished garments or fashion panel prints.
M6 Quick Facts
- Industrial all metal build – IT’S ROBUST!
- Patent Pending WIMS (White Ink Management System)
- Seamless servo driven accuracy
- Bespoke firmware designed for textile printing
- Scalable production – print multiple garments at a time
- A new way to print – iQ Interweave – eliminates banding at all resolutions
- Print area of 1150 x 750mm (44″ x 30″)
- Print 50+ large graphics on white/lights garments and 25+ large graphics on darks per hour – now that’s FAST!
- One pass enabled, increase your production output dramatically
- 46 pcl ink drop size scalable through all resolutions
- Intelligent integrated RIP software with patented white under-base tools
- Consistent repeatable prints, day after day
+44 (0) 1332 320094 / +44 (0)7957255891
Have a question?
Fill out the details below to start an enquiry: